
The preview of my Belles for Beaus movie/slideshow is available on the Mac computer in the MATRF. Unfortunately, I have not had unlimited access to my fiance's laptop as he has been traveling a lot more. However, I've still managed to create what I believe is a quality slideshow that incorporates pictures from many events taking place on campuses all over the United States. The only part I have left to do, is incorporate my video footage into the slideshow and create my audio track. The audio track will combine a voice over as well as music that will fade in and out. The movie was created in iMovie which has proved to be extremely user-friendly. The "Help" manual is very thorough, and any problems that have occurred have been handled adequately with the use of the manual. Doing a slideshow has also allowed me to incorporate many more photo opportunities than I would've been able to use if I had filmed everything. The slideshow also uses the program's logo and examples of flyers created for events (as seen below).

Southern Sportsman from Chip Lay on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment